This article talks about five tips that I came up with from playing FarmVille 2. I learned this from experience and some research. These tips should help you get the most out of the game and should keep you addicted, but not enough to take you away from your real life. Well here are five of the tips:
1) Crafting Is Important... It is useful to earn money. Do not sell the milk, cheese and eggs, as they are essential to crafting few items in your kitchen. In addition, the animals will become prized after tending them with Feed for a number of times and you will only earn coins and XP once you tend them.
2) Animals: Once you have prized animals move it to your inventory, as it is highly recommended because it frees you put more animals due to the limitation set by the game. To do this, click on the Tools icon, click on the red box (inventory), and select the animals you want to put into inventory. Non-prized animals cannot be moved into the inventory. Another alternative is to sell them if you are short of coins. Animals are prized whether they are purchased with coins or FV2 Cash, like the pygmy goat (70 Feed before they become prized), while others, such as the Red Goat (bought with coins) takes about 35 feed before reaching prized status. But if they become prized, I suggest you remove them then replace it with animals, which you buy from the store.
3) Crop: First, you can press and hold the left mouse button and drag the plants and trees to immediately carry out the same task (plant, water, harvest, fertilizer, etc..)... I learned that crops (strawberry, carrot, sunflower or cucumber) should be planted only when you are close to leveling up, as at least 400 XP before reaching the next level.
4) Use your neighbors to instantly grow crops and trees: I learned this from game experience. However, it takes lots of neighbors and you may have to visit them too so that they can return the favor. You can get lots of neighbors by playing games with Zynga and you do not need to be your friend on Facebook. Every neighbor that tends your farm helps. When a neighbor visited your farm, mouse over the icon and you should get a preview of what they did whether they have tended plants, trees, or animals. If they do make sure that they do water, fertilize, or speed grow them. I think there's a limit of 300 neighbors, but correct me if I'm wrong. It helps to get as many neighbors as possible so you can get more work done on your farm.
5) Are You Close to leveling up? It is important to be alerted to this. When you level up, the following occurs: (a) All watered crops and trees are immediately available for harvest. (B) All animals are immediately ready for feeding. (C) You get 10-15 units of water (similar to CityVille and CastleVille game in terms of energy). (D) You get the full power needed to do crafting. According to several sources, I heard that this feature is here to stay, like in the CityVille and CastleVille game. So make sure your plants are watered, animal fed, and use your water and power as much as you can, because when you level, your plants are ready for harvest, and water and energy are recovered.