Health and Beauty Benefits of OMEGA 3 Polyunsaturated Fatty AcidsHealth and Beauty Benefits from the Daily Consumption of Omega 3 :
* Improve blood flow
* Help in removing cholesterol from the blood and fatty deposit from artery.
* Reduce blood clotting health and beauty
* Help repair damaged tissue due to a lack of oxygen in the body.
* Helps combat skin disorders like Psoriasis and Eczema
* Slows the advance of multiple sclerosis.
* Slows the effects from the consumption of alcoholic beverages.
* Slows the growth of cancerous tumors.
One of the principal fatty acids is Omega-3 (liloleic acid) as well as Omega-9 (oleic acid, olive oil), which along with Omega-3 have therapeutic properties.
health and beauty
Linolenic acid can be converted into eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), which is the precursor to the 3 series prostaglandins 3 are favorable prostaglandins, while prostaglandins of the 2 series are not good. The reason is, prostaglandins of the 2 series promote platelet stickiness, bad factor that contributes to hardening of the cardiovascular system. Another important omega-3 oil is the DHA Docosahexaenoico acid.
Omega-9 (oleic acid, olive oil). Oleic acid or omega-9 is monounsaturated oil because it contains 18 carbons and one double bond at ninth carbon molecule.
Other Interesting Articles
* Health and Beauty Articles
* Vegetables Fruits and Its Nutritional Values
Health Benefits of Carrots Health Benefits of Cucumber Health Benefits of Papaya Health Benefits of Pineapple Health Benefits of Soybean Health Benefits of Spinach Health Benefits of Avocado Health Benefits of...
* Natural Remedy and Food Supplements
Vitamin C can Make the Skin Radiant Malunggay Leaves can Help Increase Breastmilk Green Tea a Powerful Antioxidant Whitening and Anti-aging Effect of Glutathione Cysteine can Prevent Liver Damage and Detoxify...