Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Health and Beauty From a Beauty School Graduate

Health and Beauty From a Beauty School Graduate


My name is Muhammad Umar. Im a health and Beauty School graduate in other words I am a Cosmetology graduate. I am currently in college for professional writing and I constantly get asked health and beauty tips by the people in my dorm hall and others who know I went to cosmetology. Its not just women who ask me, men do as well. I am sure most of you who are reading this are thinking to yourselves ";I bet shes bleached blonde, tan, tall and skinny, with those b*tch glasses"; (those huge ugly glasses that make everyone who wears them look like a b*tch, I know you know what i'm talking about.) On the contrary, I am a natural brunette, pale skinned, average height, average weight, and I can't stand b*tch glasses.

health and beauty

My goal for this blog, is to set up some sort of site where people can go and search for their problems, whether it be a skin issue, a hair disaster or what not and I will give them all the knowledge that I know. This goes for men and women. I will also take requests as to what you would like to know about.

Thanks for reading! If yoeading this are thinking to yourselves ";I bet shes bleached blonde, tan, tall and skinny, with those b*tch glasses"; (those huge ugly glasses that make everyone who wears them look like a b*tch, I know you know what i'm talking about.) On the contrary, I am a natural brunette, pale skinned, average height, averu are interested please see my web site. health and beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment